IB Psychology - Teacher Support Pack - Chapter 7: Internal Assessment
Author: Travis Dixon
Status: Available now
Delivery: Instant download
Format: Digital (.pdf, .ppt, .docx, .mp4)
Buy yourself hours of time with our teacher support pack for the Internal Assessment (Chapter 7).
This unit takes about 20 lessons and will take you and your students on a step-by-step journey through completing the IA process.
While this unit will work best with our textbook, the materials in this pack can be useful for any IB Psychology teacher, regardless of your approach or the textbook you are using.
This is a great unit to teach right after quantitative methods.
This support pack will be emailed in a zipped file for easy and instant download. This will include:
- An example of a completed IA (with annotations)
- IA completion checklist for students
- IA template (basic and detailed)
- Textbook extracts
- Unit plan
- Lesson plans
- Student workbook
- Video tutorials
- Handouts on complex things like inferential stats and hypotheses
- Teacher edition workbook
- Fully editable PDF and Word document files for ease of editing
For just $40, you can save hours and hours of planning.
TRIAL THE THEMANTIC APPROACH USING OUR FREE TRIAL RESOURCES