Stress: A Student's Guide for IB Health Psychology (AUDIO BOOK)
This audio book is the latest idea we’ve had in trying to continually improve the quality of study resources available for IB Psychology students.
Perfect for EAL students or anyone who prefers audio books to print reading.
This is the exact text of the eBook version read aloud by Travis Dixon. At the start and end of each lesson there’s also bonus material as well, including some exam tips for students and teaching tips for teachers.
Audio Book Contents:
- Cognitive explanations
- Sociocultural explanations
- Biological explanations
- Determinants of Health
- Coping with stress*
A major theme of this book is that stress is inevitable and actually has positive benefits. It’s not about avoiding stress or perhaps trying to reduce it, but harnessing its positive effects for your advantage.
- Stress: A Student’s Guide for IB Health Psychology (eBook) – Now available
- IB Health Psychology: A Revision Guide (eBook) – Now available
- Stress: A Student’s Guide for IB Health Psychology - Audio Book (Coming soon)
- Stress - Teacher’s Support Pack (Coming soon)
- Health Psychology Flashcards (Coming soon)
- Health Psychology Example Essays (Coming soon)
- BUNDLE – IB Health Psychology (Coming Soon)
- Format: Digital download (MP3 format)
Curriculum: IB Psychology: Paper 2 Health Psychology Option
- License: Lifetime Teacher license: The purchase of this product entitles one teacher to use this eBook for their classes for life.
- Copyright: This audio book can be shared using internal online storage systems accessible by the licensed teacher’s classes only. No part can be stored or reproduced in other places.
- *Disclaimer: This eBook includes material on the topic of Health Promotion in the “Coping with Stress” section. However, it does not cover the three approaches to Health Promotion. For more information on this material please visit our blog. Full Disclaimer: Read more