IB Psychology - A Student's Guide - Love & Marriage - eBook
Are you teaching Human Relationships? Looking for new ideas?
Like all Themantic materials, this Love and Marriage chapter is based on addressing real world problems and issues that are meaningful and relevant for students. In this chapter, some of the big questions include:
- Why do people fall in love?
- Why do people get divorced?
- How can we maintain a happy marriage?
- Are arranged marriages healthy?
- Personal relationships (Human Relationships)
- Formation of relationships (Human Relationships)
- Communication and relationships (Human Relationships)
- Why relationships change or end (Human Relationships)
- Hormones (Biological Approach)
- Pheromones (Biological Approach)
- Evolution (Biological Approach)
- Cultural Origins (Sociocultural Approach)
- Cultural Influences (Sociocultural Approach)
- Cultural dimensions (Sociocultural Approach
Why not add the Teacher Support Pack that accompanies this chapter?
This way you can trial Themantic Education's textbook and support resources without committing to the entire book. You'll also give yourself 15-20 hours where all the prep' and planning is taken care of and so you can take a well-deserved break.
Author: Travis Dixon
Delivery: Download Link sent by Email
Format: Digital (PDF)
*A school license allows you to share this with students enrolled in your school. It can be made available through internal digital mediums (e.g. moodles or wikis) but cannot be published on publicly available sites. This license is for one school. If one organization has multiple schools, one license per school must be purchased.