IB Psychology - Teacher Support Pack - Chapter 5: Love & Marriage FREE PREVIEW
In this chapter, some of the big questions include:
- Why do people fall in love?
- Why do people get divorced?
- How can we maintain a happy marriage?
- Are arranged marriages a good idea?
This digital download of resources for Chapter Five from our textbook (IB Psychology: A Student's Guide) covers these big questions that will be inherently interesting for students, relevant for their lives now and in the future, and will help give them the knowledge and skills needed to ace their IB Psychology exams.
By getting this FREE preview pack you will instantly be emailed a zipped file for download.
- Textbook pages (digital .pdf)
- Unit plan
- Lesson plans
- Student workbook
- Teacher edition workbook
- Example exam answers
- Exam tips
- Fully editable PDF and Word document files for ease of editing
- And more...
AND REMEMBER - THIS PREVIEW PACK IS 100% FREE!
If you're not sure whether to try the themantic approach to IB Psychology and you want to trial our textbook, the Love and Marriage unit gives you the perfect opportunity.