IB Psychology - Teacher Support Pack - Chapter 4: PTSD
Status: Available now
Delivery: Instant download
Format: Digital (.pdf, .ppt, .docx, .mp4)
Buy yourself hours of time with our teacher support pack for PTSD (Chapter 4)
This unit takes about 30 lessons and will take you and your students through the Abnormal Psychology option, plus some essential Cognitive Approach topics, as well.
While this unit will work best with our textbook, the materials in this pack can be useful for any IB Psychology teacher, regardless of your approach or the textbook you are using.
This support pack will be emailed in a zipped file for easy and instant download. This will include:
- Unit plan (25 lessons, over 100 lesson activities)
- Lesson plans
- Powerpoints for every lesson
- Student workbook
- Teacher Edition of the Student Workbook
- Video tutorials
- Assessment Tips
- Example Exam Answers
- Fully editable PDF and Word document files for ease of editing
For just $50, you can save hours and hours of planning.
This unit covers:
- Bio Approach: Genetics, fMRI and MRI, Neuroplasticity, Neurotransmission, Localization of function, and Hormones
- Cog Approach: Multi-store and Working Memory Models, Emotion and Cognition
- ALL topics in Abnormal Psychology, including explanations and prevalence of disorders, treatments and issues in diagnosis.
TRIAL THE THEMANTIC APPROACH USING OUR FREE TRIAL RESOURCES