IB Psychology - Teacher Support Pack - Chapter 8: HL Extensions Globalization
Buy yourself hours of time with our teacher support packs.
This TSP is for the HL Extension Topic for the Sociocultural Approach - Globalization
Buy the whole set? You can download all three extensions as a bundle.
OR...if you have already bought the first two extensions please let us know and we will send you a discount code for 50% off this TSP.
This unit takes about 8-10 lessons/hours and will help prepare your students for:
- HL: Paper 1 (Essay Section)
- Globalization's influence on behaviour
- Rise of individualism in Japan
- Western TV and the thin ideal (in Fiji)
- Muslim immigration and the rise of extremism (USA)
- Unit plan
- Lesson plans
- Student workbook
- Teacher edition workbook
- Example exam answers (with comments)
- Exam tips
- Video tutorials
- Tests and quizzes (with teacher's answers)
- Fully editable PDF and Word document files for ease of editing
- PLUS FREE TEXTBOOK CHAPTERS AS PDFS!
Save hours and hours of planning time for just $20 (less than $2 per lesson for a lifetime license!)
While this unit will work best with our textbook, the materials in this pack can be useful for any IB Psychology teacher, regardless of your approach or the textbook you are using.
*A teacher license allows you to share this with students enrolled in your school. It can be made available through internal digital mediums (e.g. email, Managebac, moodles or wikis) but cannot be published on publicly available sites. This license is for one teacher. If one organization has multiple teacher, one license per teacher must be purchased.
Author: Travis Dixon
Status: Available Now
Delivery: Instant download
Format: Digital (.pdf, .ppt, .docx, .mp4)