IB Psychology - Teacher Support Pack - Chapter 8: HL Extensions Technology & Cognition
Author: Travis Dixon
Status: Available Now
Delivery: Instant download
Format: Digital (.pdf, .ppt, .docx, .mp4)
Buy yourself hours of time with our teacher support packs.
This TSP is for the HL Extension Topic for the Cognitive Approach - "Cognitive processing in the digital world."
Buy the whole set? We will eventually make all three HL Extension TSPs will available for $50 as a complete set.
OR...if you buy the Animal Studies TSP and this one, we'll send you a 50% off discount for the Globalization TSP so you can get all three for $50.
This unit takes about 10 lessons/hours and will help prepare your students for:
- HL: Paper 1 (Essay Section)
- Positive & negative effects of technology on cognition
- Research methods used to study effects of technology on cognition
The full teacher support pack will be emailed in a zipped file for download. This will include:
- Unit plan
- Lesson plans
- Student workbook
- Teacher edition workbook
- Example exam answers (with comments)
- Exam tips
- Video tutorials
- Tests and quizzes (with teacher's answers)
- Fully editable PDF and Word document files for ease of editing
- PLUS FREE TEXTBOOK CHAPTERS AS PDFS!
Save hours and hours of planning time for just $20 (less than $2 per lesson for a lifetime license!)
While this unit will work best with our textbook, the materials in this pack can be useful for any IB Psychology teacher, regardless of your approach or the textbook you are using.