IB Psychology - Paper One "Additional Terms" - SAQs and Review
Need help with those annoying "SAQ Additional Terms?"
This 43 page digital PDF contains:
- 18 example SAQs (one for each topic and a bonus)
- 17 x one-page revision notes (one for each topic)
- Exam tips
- SAQs have running commentaries with examiner comments and tips
Beginning with the exams in May 2020, the IB Psychology syllabus has changed. Students now need to be prepared to write SAQs on 17 additional concepts. This revision resource provides and example SAQ and a printable revision handout for each concept.
This has all the information you need for:
- Neural networks
- Neural pruning
- Synapses: Excitatory and Inhibitory
- Agonists and Antagonists
- Twin and kinship studies
- Working memory and multi-store models
- Cognitive schema
- Rational (controlled) and intuitive (automatic) thinking
- Social and cultural groups
All answers have been edited and checked by experienced Paper One examiner and IB Psychology author, Darren Seath.
Author: Travis Dixon
Status: Available now
Delivery: Instant download
Curriculum: First exams May 2020